Monday, November 16, 2009

Let's talk about The Pink Hippo in the room....



Submitted By Michelle Matzke
As a brand new mom, I have a whole new genre of places to shop for my little girl that I did not know existed 2 months ago. Lately, I have been specifically looking for hair bows. I wasn’t sure what I was looking for, but I knew I wasn’t a fan of the elastic, scrunchy bows; they look like they hurt and are not our style. I tried one on her once - for about 1 minute and she cried until I pulled it off. I knew there had to be a better option out there – I just had to find it. By chance, while talking with another mom she suggested I try The Pink Hippo Hair Bows in the same strip mall as Trader Joe’s in Naperville. The next day, we ventured out to find it.

I saw a sign that said Hair Bows - and thought this must be it. Wow! That's all I can say. The Pink Hippo has exactly what I didn’t know I was looking for -What an adorable store for little girls!

 
This store has a plethora of bows and hair accessories of all different shapes and sizes for little girls of all ages and hair amounts. Specifically for infants, they sell flat stretchy headbands that can be worn alone or you can add a clip of a bow, flower, or other figure. This patent-pending clip can even be attached directly to infant hair. I tried the headband on my little girl, and she didn’t even realize she was wearing it. Perfect!

In addition to bows, headbands, and barrettes, they also sell other girly things, such as flower hats, leg warmers, bling shirts, tutus, and seasonal outfits, to name a few items. It’s easy to get carried away and to spend more than anticipated, but it is definitely worth a visit for anyone with a little girl.

 
For more information, click on their website: http://www.pinkhippobows.com/

The Pink Hippo Hair Bows
8 W. Gartner Road, Suite 148
Naperville , Illinois , USA 60540
630-416-0506

1 comment:

  1. Went there this past weekend. Loved It! I was in bow heaven and my daughter kept exclaiming "purty" at everything!

    ReplyDelete