Monday, November 23, 2009

Heaven= Red Velvet Cake = Deerfields Bakery!

Submitted By Michelle Matzke
Deerfields Bakery: three locations in Deerfield, Buffalo Grove, and Schaumburg. You can call their centralized calling center at 1-847-520-0068



As a huge fan of Red Velvet, I have tried goods from many different bakeries, but I have yet to find another bakery who even comes close to the perfection of Red Velvet cakes and cupcakes of Deerfield Bakery. This is a great all around bakery with all the usual coffee cakes, doughnuts and cakes, but it's the Red Velvet cakes and cupcakes that set this bakery apart from others bakeries.

You can always stop in for Red Velvet regular or jumbo-sized cupcakes or order cakes in all sizes. All their cakes are not only delicious, but beautifully hand-decorated (something of a lost art now-a-days), but you would never guess it with their affordable prices. Dispite the distance to all three locations, this is our bakery of choice for our special occasions. The cake for my baby shower was order from Deerfield Bakery. To my surprise, my Red Velvet sheet cake was decorated to exactly match my invitations. Everyone raved about it - I received inquiries for weeks after my shower from guests asking where the cake was ordered from. If you're into Red Velvet, you should definitely check this place out.


For more information, click on their website: http://www.deerfieldbakery.com/


Specials and Events are also posted on FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment